Subject: RE: ONT Contact
From: "Ralf Pfister" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 11:52:44 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Janne Pullat was one of our main contacts with regards to our instruments at 
your institutes. Who can we please contact instead?

Thank you.

Warm regards,

Ralf Pfister

Sales Manager, EMEAI Inside Sales North

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oxford Nanopore Technologies

Gosling Building, Edmund Halley Road
Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4DQ, UK
phone: +44 (0) 1223 626515

twitter: @nanopore
 <http://www.nanoporetech.com/> www.nanoporetech.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any 
computer. Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check 
this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We make no warranty as to 
absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Registered Office: 
Oxford Science Park, Oxford OX4 4GA; Registered No. 05386273; VAT No 874 
642494.

From: Janne Pullat <[email-masked]>
Sent: 12 March 2025 09:46
To: Ralf Pfister <[email-masked]>
Subject: Automaatvastus: ONT Contact

You don't often get email from [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn why this is important

E-posti aadress ei kehti, palun edastage oma pöördumine 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

The email address is not valid, please forward your email to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the 
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential 
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or 
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by 
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you 
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material 
from any computer. Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees 
should check this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We make no warranty 
as to absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.